March 19, 2011

Things don't always look as bad as they seem

Another girl problem sprung up recently, where I see that a friend of mine was starting to avoid me because she thinks I'm desperate to get her as a girlfriend. Well yeah honestly I still like this girl, but my feelings have been toying with me and I didn't control them well again, and hence this problem happened (again).

It's a good thing I have a friend that is on talking terms with her, so he can help me find out more about how she views me and such. But I don't want to keep using him.. Plus, he really plans to help me, but only to a certain extent.

Right now, I just thank God that I can control these emotions a lot better. The past few days were horrible for me as I was emo-ing about this issue (there's more to this but I will not reveal it here). So anyway, it's nothing to be emo about now, but to stand strong, and if possible fix it naturally (without rushing).

And when I thought things were really falling apart, this friend keeps assuring me it's not as bad as I think it is. I'll do what I can to set things right, but only very carefully this time.

--------

FYP has been bugging me a lot.. There's less than 1 month to go to finish it, and I don't see that i have progressed much. But this was a good time to find out about this matter and try to settle it.

Anyhow, I'll let God come into my life and give me guidance on what I have to do now and in the near future. =) I've trusted my heart and mind too much, and I keep falling. I should listen to him more.


PROVERBS 3:5-6

"Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
In all ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."



--------------------



To the girl friend I'm referring to in this post, if you are reading this just know that I will not act awkward anymore. Rest assured. It'll be fine. Like I said (indirectly), "Give me time to normalize" =)

No comments: