February 1, 2011

Something's not right

Yes, something is not right. Why am I always emo-ing? Why am I always down? Why am I always negative or pessimistic? Well sure, I am pessimistic by nature.. But then the title of the blog don't suit me does it? Hahaha..

So I'm tired of regretting mistakes, I'm tired of being so pessimistic among other things.. and I'm tired of this version of me. I'm gonna change, and I'm gonna change for the better! =)A Christian friend of mine however says:

"Change the way God wants you to change."


I'll do just that. =)


Cheerios~

3 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Happy CNY^^
Hv a great celebration^^
dun always emo ok~~not good for u^^

Adam Jong said...

You need to change from emo to E.M.O, everyday must OK! Cheers! God Bless!

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Thanks guys! :)