January 23, 2011

Learned the Hard Way

What the title says. Exams again have not been fair with me. This time, I seriously put in a lot more effort than in previous years. Heck, still, I didn't do well.. ='( What reasons were there? I shall not mention them, or I'll break down and emo again..

But truth is, after emo-ing and talking to my good old friends and sister about it, I found a way out.. I finally saw something. And friends upon friends have warned me of this before.. Why did I have to wait so long to realise this? I could've easily fixed it.. But no.. I just had to stray away as usual.

But then, now that I know what should be fixed first, I'll see to it that my last semester will be fruitful. But even if it doesn't, God has a good reason for it. And His reason for me constantly falling was:

"Because I am a numbskull, and thus I have to be hit real hard to know something."

Hahaha.. But thanks Lord. :')



I shall go now. I probably won't blog anymore after this since I've started my e-diary. But for those friends out there, you know where to find me. :)

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

So, find u @ fb then^^
all the best for ur final sem...
i hv 2 more to go><