October 1, 2010

Mega Project

First week of uni has started, and boom! I have a packed timetable, or so it seems. Right now I have to find time to wisely choose an optional module for my 1st semester. That ain't so hard right?

Guess what? I've been assigned to complete a Mega Art Project. For the first time in my life, I am making a very humongous poster for an upcoming event in uni - 10th Anniversary Fun Fair. Yeah, you'd be thinking: Cool!! There's a fun fair! Well yes! There'll be lots of fun for the guests, but its' not that fun for the people preparing for the event, that includes me. >.>

I'm under a lot of stress just because of this mega project, but at the same time I am happy to take the challenge as I get to see myself surpass some of my limits in art. =D

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

all the best in ur big project~~